- lower yourself with your arms outstretched in front of you.
- don't go so low that you allow your back to arch
- can be done on rings or on any horizontal bar
- keep your body stiff and your hips up as you pull yourself toward the rings
- keep knees slightly bent
- back arched, hinge from the hips
- keep bar right alongside legs as you hinge and lower and come back up
- think of each stroke as pushing vs. pulling
- rember that you are on a boat simulator. The harder you take a stroke, the faster your boat travels.
- put a pause into the end of your stroke - this is like the follow through in the golf swing and allows your boat to glide.
- with no momentum, press weight up and over head.
- over head means locked elbows with arms behind ears
- keep you feet on the floor, elbows touch knees at top and shoulder blades touch floor at bottom
- can be done with anchored feet
- keep your butt on the ground
- move slowly and peel yourself up and off the abmat
The abmat is a great product - small, affordable,easy to use and most importantly, very effective.
Click Here to Order.