- can be done on rings or on any horizontal bar
- keep your body stiff and your hips up as you pull yourself toward the rings
- keep you feet on the floor, elbows touch knees at top and shoulder blades touch floor at bottom
- can be done with anchored feet
- keep your butt on the ground
- move slowly and peel yourself up and off the abmat
The abmat is a great product - small, affordable,easy to use and most importantly, very effective.
Click Here to Order.
- do this as slowly as necessary to maintain good form
- do not bounce off the ball at the bottom
- keep you weight in your heels, chest up, back arched
Work on increasing the height of your pull ups up to your chest and increasing the depth of your dips, getting your armpits down to the height of your hands. Key is also in the "false grip".