What's the CFLA Difference?
Our Staff & Coaches
What is CrossFit?
CFLA In the Media
Get Started Here
- Coach Mike Burgener's Olympic weightlifting warm up
- complete 3 of each element before moving on
Dumbbell Squat Cleans
- jump and land. Violent! Go for it!
- Puts your back in a mechanically advantageous position with the load in front of your center of gravity.
- Keep your elbows up high, your back arched and chest up on this one.
- the strongest grip for lifts requiring power and a strong grip
- can be done with dumbbells or one single dumbbell
- start in jumping position, finish in landing position
- jump weight up.
- catch in deep squat.
Heaving Snatch Balance
- Heave the bar upward then drop into squat and catch. Feet start and finish in landing position.
Pressing Snatch Balance
- Press barbell overhead as you drop into a squat
- feet shoulder width apart
- keep bar "plumb" with the ground
- push shoulders up into ears
Order Andy’s Book
CFLA Upcoming Events
No Events currently listed... check back soon.
Dumbbell / Kettlebell
Strength / Power
Site by www.ottolejeune.com