4 scrambled eggs, 4p
10 pieces of bacon, 3.25p
Baked snap peas, 6c
NOTE: keeping a little more track of amounts, so the numbers of blocks of protein or carbs. No fat blocks consumed in and of themselves, but PLENTY of fat consumed with the bacon. That was a treat and won’t be happening again.
14 Carb blocks
13.5 Protein blocks
Bazillions fat blocks
NOTE: I made a deal with Michael regarding fish oil today. I’d forgotten mine at the gym and didn’t want to leave the house again, so I got permission to do two doses tomorrow instead of having to do it today.
And, no, I did not intend to make this an all meat day. LOL And while this not look like much food, it should be noted that I cooked and consumed the entire package of ground turkey in one sitting.
Lunch at Buddha’s Belly:
Chicken lettuce cup
6:00pm - IndoRow Class
Trader Joe’s Indian Fare - Eggplant
Baked snap peas
NOTE: I remembered this evening why I stopped eating Shirataki noodles. They SEEM like a good idea since they’re not made from grains, but no matter how much you cook them, squish them, pat them, they OOZE liquid into whatever you mix them with. It defies physics. I ate about half my dinner before deciding it was irreparably disgusting.
New food accountability starts today! I feel better and have been eating better quality food the last month, but haven’t lost the weight (about 7 lbs right now) that I need to for the Long Beach Sprints. Soooo….here’s the new plan:
Food Accountability - Dec 13th – Jan 28th
1. I will eliminate rice, grains, and potatoes from my diet. Two exceptions to this rule are sweet potatoes and pumpkin, for post workout only.
2. I will eliminate cheese and milk from my diet.
3. I will eliminate protein bars from my diet.
4. I will make a home-cooked meal from scratch once per week.
5. I will take fish oil once per day.
6. I will not eat nuts or trail mix.
7. I am allowed to eat whatever I want on Sundays.
8. While I am in Oregon from 12/24-12/31 I will be allowed to pick 3 cheat days total, Sunday or not. I will still not eat nuts on my cheat days.
Any breaking of the rules will cost me $50, paid to Michael.
Bite of pizza at Trader Joe’s sample counter
Whole bunch of swiss cheese
3 cheese flatbread pizza from Trader Joe’s
Steak (!) with onion drizzle
six blonde oreos
NOTE: I have a new accountability plan starting today. I successfully made it through the last month, only once paying Michael because I didn’t cook a dinner one week. Yay! Onto the next accountability with some adjustments to make it stricter so I can achieve my goals (i.e. - I have to weigh in for the Long Beach Sprints!)