Posted by Andy Petranek : Saturday, Sep 21, 2013
It's not fair...
- That it that it takes at least 8 hours of sleep each night to get a good night's sleep (when my life only allows me to get 5-6 hrs/night)
- That 3/4 of the food in the grocery store is food that does not support my long term health (when that's the stuff I'd rather be eating)
- That I love chocolate, ice cream, cookies and cake so much (what that is what I crave after dinner)
- That I have a job that makes me sit at a desk for 10+ hours a day (when standing would be so much better for my posture)
- That saying "No" makes me feel guilty (when it actually supports my integrity)
- That I can't get into great shape by just watching TV or walking around the block (when that's all I feel like doing)
- That to maintain a really great diet, I have to spend so much time preparing and focusing on it (when I'd rather just 'let it happen' - hakuna matata, you know?)
- That it's so hard to get out of bed in the morning to work out (when I'd rather just get a few more minu... zzzzz.....)
Nope - it's not fair. Nor is it easy. And every choice means a trade off... giving something up in the moment for something you want long term. The question is... how bad do you want it?
FRIDAY'S WORKOUT (CAP)
Week 6: COMPETITION
"Da Tiny Hoppa"
Show up to find out the workout of the day!
The 6am class will pull your workout from Kenny Kane's "Tiny Hoppa,"
a collection of 9 workouts specially selected by KK to challenge the
skills you've been practicing over the last 6 weeks.
AND COMING MONDAY (CAP)
A) 5 rounds, for Quality
10 Jump Squats
B) 3 sets on the 4:00
1 BS @ 95%+
C) For Time: